Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Congrats to My Brother On His Marriage!

George and Erin Chatterton Eloped!

My brother is almost twelve years younger than me so I thought I would have to wait forever for a sister in law! Thank you George for not making me wait! I'm terribly sad that I couldn't be there for you both, but not having a job has put a kink in all of my plans, except for having time to write and having time for school. I know we never see each other much but my goal is to change that. Since the passing of our grandmother just three days before my birthday last year, our family has basically diminished.  Our side now consists of Me, My mother, and my brother here locally. My Aunt Anita and Uncle Russell live in Columbia so that's quite a ways from me. My cousin Dylan and her husband live in Ashland, and my other cousin Hunter lives with auntie and uncle still. I look forward to being able to say I now have a sister! I've always wanted one. I hope with all my heart that we form a good relationship and that I will be able to help them and watch them grow as husband and wife, and hopefully make me an auntie at some point as well.

My brother, and his wife both share a love of tattoos and I was hoping that he and I could get one matching, to show our family ties. If you ever see his pictures he has many tattoos. But he doesn't look bad. It looks right on him. he has done so well with his life. He seems to have been the smart one and learn by our mistakes and is doing very well. Please join me in congratulating them in their blessed union and Welcome Erin into our family, however small it might be. Our hearts make up for the size of our dysfunctional family. You both will be loved, if nothing else. Here's to many more years of anniversaries and life events to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment