Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome!

I'm so happy to be able to have this blog! I wanted to have my own page to do with what I please. I hope to show some of my photography, my writing, my friend's writing and art, reviews, rants, raves. I hope to share information about my struggles and insight into Bipolar Disorder, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Allergies, Asthma, and being a parent of a child with Asperger's Syndrome. There is so much we still don't know and are finding out about some of these conditions but they are REAL. They have physical and even genetic causes that are not even discovered yet. I hope to post my struggles as a Divorced single mother, a survivor of child sexual abuse and the post traumatic stress challenges I've faced with flashbacks and unreasonable fear and anxiety. I've come a long way, but I've a long way to go. I hope to become a published author someday soon. I am participating in National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo for the fist time this year. I am known on many different sites, Webook, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter. I try to help wherever I can. My unique set of circumstances that has led me to this point in life also allows me the experience to help others with what I've experienced and what I've overcome.

I hope to share my views of the world, my music, any other artists I would like to help promote.If after reading about me there is anything you would like to know, feel free to ask. I want to promote literacy, help children and women who are or have been abused in any way.
If you want just for me to pray for you, or if you need advice that only someone who has been through what you may be going to can give, I will surely do my best. I currently am enrolled in school to be a Computer Forensics analyst. Catch the child predators, the stalkers, and any other criminals who think they can hide behind technology to play out their sick fantasies or induce harm upon others.
I also speak out against bullying. There is room in this world for everyone regardless of where people say they fit in. I look forward to sharing my work, my life, my views, and anything else I can come up with and journeying forward into the future with all of you.
Every life is important.

Be looking for my first posts. You never know what I may post about!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, Melissa. I'll be keeping an eye on you :)

    James

    ReplyDelete